Full Synthetic 75W-85 Smooth Shift Manual Gearbox and Transaxle Oil
Nulon SYN75W85 is an extreme pressure API GL-4 fully synthetic gear oil, with superior high temperature stability when compared to conventional mineral gear oils. Ideal for use in transaxle applications with combined manual gearbox and differential.
Nulon SYN75W85 is formulated using hydrofinished base fluids with superior additive packages to enhance wear protection, corrosion protection, seal compatibility and low temperature characteristics. The optimized formulation has optimum oxidation and thermal stability to ensure fluid durability and performance during its life time.
The hydrofinished base oils used in SYN75W85 are Very High Viscosity Index (VHVI) base fluids that have advantages of low volatility for better oil consumption, low wax content for improved low temperature fluidity, high saturates level for excellent thermal and oxidation stability, and low sulfur and aromatic compounds for better environment friendliness.
Nulon SYN75W85 is designed mainly for manual transmission and transaxle application where API GL-4 is recommended. It is intended for use in axles with spiral bevel gears under moderate to severe speed and load conditions. It can also be used for axles with hypoid gears under moderate speeds and load conditions. Nulon SYN75W85 may be used in selected manual transmission and transaxle application where API MT-1 lubricants are not suitable.
- Reduces gearshift baulking in cold temperatures
- Excellent wear reduction and good friction behaviour
- High thermal and oxidation stability for longer oil life
- Superior oil film strength for excellent protection
- Better low temperature performance
- High viscosity index for better performance at high operating temperature
- Good corrosion protection and rust prevention for longer component life