Asked By Anonymous

My car needs a lead replacement product to protect valves. What can I use?

Lead Substitute Valve Saver (LS) makes unleaded petrol suitable for use in older cars which were designed to operate on leaded petrol. It is also suitable for valve protection of LPG powered engines when added via under-bonnet lubricator kits.

Related products

11 of 15 people found this helpful
Help Us Help You
Was this helpful to you?     Yes No