Asked By Anonymous

What is PTFE (commonly called Teflon) ?

Polytetrafluoroethylene (Telfon) is an inert substance with an extremely low co-efficient of friction that has been used for many years as a friction and wear reducing additive

27 of 30 people found this helpful
Help Us Help You
Was this helpful to you?     Yes No